I'm a producer/editor or "preditor" as industry labels go. I create films - some long, some short, VOD/OTT, broadcast, brand, and industrial genres.
Many projects solo others require a small team of dedicated professionals. No matter the project or level of staffing, I always offer the audience new information, insight and inspiration.
I enjoy the challenge of moving an audience, shifting emotional space to make the viewing experience memorable allowing me to pursue incredible storylines, themes and concepts using a myriad of editing techniques.
I've been fortunate to work with companies offering outstanding products and services. From the heat seeking ability of infrared, communications and electronic manufacturing, retail sales, heavy-industry, agriculture, along with a multitude of others.
Client conceptual or my own work, I dedicate myself to every project I work on, no matter format, genre or length.I'm John Webb, I tell important stories together let's tell yours.
Landline - (818) 643-1758 or email
Hover for the sample lightbox
Marcom teams are faced with the daunting challenge of rising above the noise floor and providing levels of visual marketing that are nearing broadcast and/or feature production quality. It's everywhere - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, all the popular social media venues. The heady days when organic reach was bountiful and brands flourished with a static image with a logo are long-gone. Nowadays, your customer wants to learn something new, be entertained, welcomes a chuckle or passes on a meme. Short video clips, webpage stories, print, product placement all excellent options to promote and protect your valuable brand.
Our services and solutions -
- Video shot on Sony, Red, ARRI and other high-end cameras
- Post-Production utilizing industry-standard Adobe Creative Cloud
- Broadcast/OTT spots - writing, producing, directing
- Social media video posts
- Event promotion with social/webstory outreach
- Event coverage with event wrap and summary video options.
- Event/Trade show signage - opens, bumps and bridges.
- Multi-camera event coverage with live-streaming available
- Interactive sales kiosks (Ipad and Android)
- Sales, product feature, unboxing and usage samples
- Product comparison unboxing and user experience
- Consumer/ambassador videos and web stories
- POP/interactive kiosks for show and retail locations
-Informational HTML5 sites & Web Stories (CMS via Webflow spring 2019)
- Drone, slider, jib-arm and other "cinematic" motion options available
Our self-produced, feature-length documentaries, entertain, educate and endure. Unique stories that push boundaries and focus on leading biographical, political, historic places and events. We’re proud of offering leading experts offering new perspectives and information for our viewing audience.
Our current film "The Half-Life of Genius" is available at leading retail, educational and VOD outlets beginning summer 2018. The film sheds new light on the early atomic age and Dr. Raemer Schreiber who assembled the world’s first nuclear weapons and developed rocket engines capable of putting humans on Mars in the early 1980s. The independent film represents thousands of hours of labor and extensive financial backing by 7LE, it’s partners and contractors. It sold to industry leading Gravitas Ventures (CA) in fall of 2017 timed to the anniversary of the 75th anniversary of the dawn of the atomic age in Los Alamos, New Mexico.