Starting in broadcast TV in the late 90's, I was fortunate to help define the genre of "extreme sports" programming for broadcast cable networks. Today I produce content for VOD/OTT, NPO's, broadcast, corporate and industrial markets.
Many projects done solo others require a small team of dedicated professionals. No matter the project or level of staffing I offer new information, insight and inspiration to my target audience.
I've worked with companies and non-profits offering outstanding products and services. Saving the sight & hearing of vulnerable Oregonians, the heat seeking ability of infrared, electronic manufacturing, retail sales, heavy-industry, agriculture, along with a multitude of others including political spot work voted as one of the most influential ads of 2010.
In 2017, my first feature-length biographical documentary was released globally by Gravitas Ventures. and is available at the links below.
I dedicate myself to every project, no matter the budget,format, genre or length. Creating engaging content and motivating your valuable customers and audience in innovative and compelling ways.
Phone - (818) 643-1758 or email
Hover for the sample lightbox
- Brand Positioning / Image
- Product Introductions
- Customer Engagement
- Digital Signage
- Event Awareness
- Funding Awareness
- Mission Outreach
- Diversity / Inclusion
- Monthly Social Drops
- Video-On-Demand / OTT and physical media (all territories),
- Production with Panasonic GH5/SH1 (Netflix approved) and Sony XDCAM.
- Post-Production with Adobe Creative Cloud 2020 - Premiere , AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition.
- Offline Editorial (creative)
- Online Editorial/finishing with full HD/4K monitoring / Audent audio preamp and JBL powered monitors.
- Virtualized Production with Unreal Engine (2020)
- Full editorial, 2nd seat, server with LTO 4 backup, archive and network packaging.
- Closed Captioning, mastering and outlet deliverables capable.
- Remote editorial packages available.
This is a campy, low-budget "spot" like "ad" for a conservative candidate in Arizona designed for Youtube use only. The footage was NOT shot by me, I only produced the post-production as a favor to a client. The "faux" spot was picked up and played in its entirety on the MSNBC show "Countdown" with Keith Olbermann. At that time going "viral" and gaining national attention. Silly as it was, that edit at the end was the first one I made, (approve message/gunfire) and was pleased with the end results. She didn't win the seat, but did garner the attention she was seeking.
Seen by millions over a few months. voted one of the best in 2010 by Time Magazine."
- Seen by millions over a few months.
- Viral within a 48 hour window.
- Voted one of the best political ads in 2010 by Time Magazine.